Thursday, August 04, 2005

exposing ourselves for all the world to see

Last night, my sister and i were awake until the wee hours of the morning, chatting on AIM. Yes, us, the Fabulous Goldstein Sisters have become "geeks". Chic Geeks, I might add.

Our entry into geekdom came mostly out of necessity. In the month that I've been here, I've racked up a healthy phone bill. My phone has become permanently attached to my ear; my new boss is getting pissed. It is becoming harder and harder to make personal calls on company time.

Something had to be done.

First, it was cell phones and Blackberries. Then it was Powerbook G4s. Then it was AIM. Now, it is Blogger. Watch out, bitches.

Cue the Real World theme.

This is the true story of twin sisters, living apart and cross-country for the first time in their lives, to find out what happens if they really are still hip...even though they are no longer joined at the hip.

I know that Steph is going to head on over soon to say hi. For the moment I have to get back to "work". Pfft.

I look forward to sharing my (our) life with you! Kisses!